What I've Been Up to the 1st Half of 2015
So, I’ve been really busy. Basically I’ve been developing many projects over the course the last two years and working so much, that I haven’t had time to post what I am up to. So here is an update of the first half of 2015.
1. About to the launch the first residency project for my non-profit, Artists Without a Cause e.V.
2. Just launched the Facebook and Twitter feeds for my latest work, White Guilt Clean Up, services for white people to repair and absolve themselves of white guilt.
3. Shot and currently editing a cooking show for my other project, Simple Bakes. Still working on the website for this one.
4. Conceptualizing a new work about start up culture that will hopefully launch at the end of the month. It’s called Disrupt Disruption Site also still in development
5. Working with the great L. on the Politaoke redesign. That is also expected to be complete in early July.
6. Preparing potential collaborations for Politaoke in the USA, Philippines and UK. You can find more information on this via Twitter or Facebook
7. Rejoined Facebook in a vain attempt to better promote my work. My last name is Waspaidtobehere.
8. Exhibited a work in progress about my mentor, Lester Mazor, at the Hampshire 45th year Reunion exhibition. My work was in the good company of many amazing creative alumni works. I will be adding the project soon to this site.
9. Gave a lecture about the Studio Museum in Harlem and my research at the Freie Universität.
Socializing with the bad kids since 1981:
- Iron Blogger Berlin
- Alte Feuerwache
- jay yao
- Kay salon
- stefan a.